Tuesday, December 23, 2008

story of my life

We finally got the dining room and living room painted and am so glad. We still have flooring and trim to do but I can live with that. The pics don't show how good everything turned out but I tried.
dining room


After we got it painted Friday the kids got to put up the tree and Adam hung up my lights and Austin was just in love. He would sit by the tree and just look at it for hours.

my little angel (as you can see his halo...those are not horns by any means)

Last Monday was the kids' Christmas program and I thought they did a wonderful job. I didn't get a lot of pics because I was running the video camera and the digital camera.

My little girl looking so big

Austin is in the second row from the bottom third from left. He was such a character. At one point he turned around and was singing to his class. I will try to post more tomorrow of our Christmas with the Miner clan but till then Merry Christmas.

No comments: