Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people (or whatever) and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.



1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Still living in Palisade getting ready to move to McCook


2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1.Take Mike to store
2Go to eye Dr. ( that didn't happen)
3. Go out to dinner with the whole family
4.swim
5. make lunches for tomorrow



3) Snacks I enjoy:
chips and lots of them, popcorn, and that's about it


4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
After paying off my debt, my families debt, and my friends debt I would finish my house, set the kids up for their future, go on vacation and donate a shit ton

5) Places I have lived: Wauneta, Palisade, Madrid, McCook, and Culbertson

6) Jobs I have had? waitress, babysitter, Walmart, Wendy's, McDonald's, liquor store, Casey's, timber creek, daycare and that's about it i think

7) People I want to know more about:Sarah, Crissy, Tammy, Missy

No comments: