Friday, January 2, 2009

A few to tie you over

Just thought I would update on the rest of our holiday season. On Christmas Eve we went to Adams moms house but I forgot my camera so sorry no pics from there. We had a good time and again the kids got spoiled. June got everything she asked for and Austin got his new compound bow from grandpa. On Christmas day the kids got up to see what Santa brought them and were again very happy. We hung around the house till it was time to head to Palisade and go to my grandparents where it was actually a pretty good night. I didn't get a lot of pics because we were all talking and I lost track of time.
Lillie Sarah and Dre opening gifts at grandpas

Randy and Hunter

a small part of the group...

June is having more fun with Austin's gifts than he is....go figure.

All the kids got pajamas from my grandparents for Christmas. They all loved them and modeled for us when we got back to mom and dads

June in the ever so popular Hannah Montana


Lillie is the next star of high school musical

spider man to the rescue

batman returns...
To top off the holidays on Christmas Eve Timber Creek did another lay off. For now Randy and I are still working and we will take it day by day. Adam hasn't worked in almost 3 weeks but hopefully will get to work next week. That is a whole long story in itself. New Years Eve we stayed home and played a couple of games with the kids and June had a friend stay the night. That is our lovely life up to date. If anything exciting happens you will be the first to know.

No comments: