Saturday, January 31, 2009

a little part of my life

For lack of anything to post due to the fact we haven't done anything in the last couple of weeks. I thought I would post some pictures of one of the houses we built. Some are out of order but this house was built for a couple here in Culbertson. I didn't get a lot of picture because the house left to quickly but I will see if when Sarah goes back out to work she will take pics for me.
Some are a little dark but this is the laundry room

I'm standing in the family room looking into the kitchen another angle of the kitchen
standing in the kitchen looking into the dining room

The builders setting part of the house
another view
putting the roof together

just about there

the openings you see in the middle are the bedrooms and of course you can see the basement


getting ready to lift another part

No comments: