Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally some new pics

To say our life has been busy is an understatement. Soccer started for both kids so at least 2 nights a week we have practice for an hour each. Girl Scout cookies have all been delivered now is my turn for fun trying to figure out all the paper work to go with it. I got called back 3 days after I was laid off due to another girl walking out. I'm guessing in the next few weeks there will be another layoff. I'm at the point I don't really care anymore. I got a letter from unemployment yesterday stating I don't qualify for unemployment because of my year off doing daycare. So I'm hoping if there is another layoff the time schedule for the next session will be here and I will qualify. Austin has been sick so much lately I don't know what to do anymore. We are going to the Dr. again this afternoon to see if they know what is going on with him. I did get to go to his parent teacher conference this morning and he is doing so well the teacher was just so happy with him. So that was exciting. June's class had a St. Patricks Day contest where they had to build a leprechaun trap for school and even though she didn't catch one she did get her picture in the paper for it, so we are proud of her. One of us will go to her parent teacher conference this afternoon to see how she is doing. But here are some pics off my phone.

my own little leprechaun
soccer practice

Adam playing pool


our trip to grand island she bought these arm warmers (I think to be like her aunt Sheenan)


playing with a toy at hobby town

riding a scooter and sporting his new raiders hat just like dads

my two cheese balls

looking so cute

again with the cute

with a side of cheese

just looking confused here I think

No comments: