Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My brother is old today

OK here is the deal today is my wonderful brothers birthday. He is 30 today...yes you heard right a day past old. I just wanted to give a shout out to my only brother and say have a good day little buddy I love you.
Here he is with his daughter

and with his sonNow this pic I'm going to make two comments....one being the hair: you will see he doesn't have any and there is a good reason for this, if he grows it out its all gray and he looks old. My second comment would be: you notice the frosting on him...well even though he is 30 today and this pic is a few years old, the signs of old age started early (he forgot how to eat). So if anyone knows the number of a live in nurse that can help do daily chores let me know....love ya man

No comments: